Yes, at Hyde Park Winter Wonderland we offer PA tickets for entry and attractions, and a PA ride wristband for all rides. Please do be sure to select your PA ticket as well as your own if you require additional assistance whilst at the event.
You will need to attach your supporting documentation to support your PA ticket request at the point of purchase order to proceed with your booking.
Examples of the relevant documentation include:
• Copy of DLA, PIP or Adult Disability Payment entitlement letter
• Evidence of registered severely sight impaired (blind)
• CredAbility Access Card (with +1 icon)
• Copy of Attendance Allowance letter
• Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
• A current and valid blue badge
• Any other relevant documentation
If you do not have the relevant documentation or have any questions about your PA tickets, please see contact us here
Please see our Personal Assistant ticket booking guide HERE