Entry into the event is at the discretion of our security team.
- Bags - Only handbags or small rucksacks will be permitted into the event, as we may not be able to accommodate large bags. We class small bags as no larger A4 size or standard handbags. We ask all guests to be vigilant and not to leave bags and belongings unattended at any time.
- Food and Drink - Open bottles of drink/liquid are not permitted. Unopened/factory sealed bottles of water will be accepted, as well as empty reusable cups and bottles. No food, other than baby food or food required for medical purposes will be allowed into the event
- Photography & filming - Photography and filming is permitted for personal uses at Winter Wonderland. If you are an amateur photographer or you would like to enquire about press & media accreditation, please find the Press Pack on our website.
The following articles MUST NOT be brought into the Event. Any person attempting to bring any of the below items on site will be refused entry and their ticket will not be refunded.
- Powered or unpowered Skateboards, Scooters (unless otherwise permitted by security), or Bikes, unauthorised powered vehicles (motorbikes, quad bikes and buggies)
- Chairs/Stools, Banners/Flags, Sound Systems/items that can amplify sound
- Knives, Work Tools, Fireworks (including sparklers), Smoke canisters, Air-horns, Spray Paint/Cans/large marker pens, Chinese/Sky Lanterns, Laser devices, CS Gas Poles
- Flares (such as emergency or distress flares manufactured for legitimate military, maritime, or transport purposes), offensive weapons/potential weapons/anything adapted for such purpose, Any object/ item considered to be potentially dangerous or harmful to public safety being a single item or a potential component part for another object
- Bottles (unless empty, non-glass)/ glass vessels (including bottle/ cans- even if wrapped up as a present for a later time, Your own alcohol – even if wrapped up as a present for a later time
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UACs) commonly known as “Drones” or “Remotely Piloted Aircraft”
- Illegal drugs, Nitrous Oxide (in any form), Drug Paraphernalia including Psychoactive Substances and Alkyl Nitrates (otherwise known as Poppers)
- Corrosive substances including acids and substances which are capable on application to the human body of causing hurt through corrosive action
- Unauthorised or counterfeit merchandise, kites, musical instruments, counterfeit or forged tickets and wristbands or an access pass of any description, High Visibility Clothing, Handheld Communication Devices (such as radios)
- Any animals other than dogs.
Any other items which we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security
Any article that is illegal, might be used as a weapon, deemed to be offensive, abusive, or compromise public safety, will be confiscated and reported to the police.