At Hyde Park Winter Wonderland everyone in your party will need an entrance ticket prior to arriving at the event. Please do be sure to select your PA entrance ticket as well as your own if you require additional assistance whilst at the event.
For Child and Teen ticket holders, an Essential Companion or Personal Assistant ticket shall also be provided if required, at no additional cost, but the child or teen must be accompanied by a paying adult ticket holder (such adult ticket holder may be the Companion or Personal Assistant).
You will need to attach your supporting documentation to support your PA ticket request at the point of purchase order to proceed with your booking.
Examples of the relevant documentation include:
• Copy of DLA, PIP or Adult Disability Payment entitlement letter
• Evidence of registered severely sight impaired (blind)
• CredAbility Access Card (with +1 icon)
• Copy of Attendance Allowance letter
• Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
• A current and valid blue badge
• Any other relevant documentation
If you do not have the relevant documentation or have any questions about your PA tickets, please see contact us here
Please see our Personal Assistant ticket booking guide HERE